Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Fourth of July


We had a great 4th of July here in Boise! Tuesday night we went to my parents house where we had movie night. They have a set up outside for us to watch movies. Since no one had to work Wednesday we all had a late night watching our movie. Then Wednesday we slept in and hung out. Later we went shopping. Eric owed me a new pair of Vans because we made a bet when we went bowling a couple weeks ago. He says that was the most expensive game of bowling he has ever paid for. haha
Here's the new shoes!

Then we went to my parents house for dinner/party. It was my dad's birthday so he opened presents, and we ate a yummy apple crisp!


Then we rode bikes down to a park where  they had fireworks that night. We rode along a greenbelt and totally lucked out on the way back because we waited for most people to leave and we didn't hit any traffic beacuse we weren't parked near the park. We had a great time, I got some cotton candy ( my favorite treat EVER) we people watched and get to enjoy the beautiful summer night. All in all it was a great day!!
Our Transportation

At the Park


No comments:

Post a Comment